Top legal firm looking for Intellectual Property Docket Specialist
This Jobot Job is hosted by: John Erwin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
One of the best law firms based in California that is organized into more than 30 legal practice areas in seven groups: Litigation and Trial, Corporate and Tax, Employment, Government and Regulatory, Intellectual Property, Land Use and Entitlement and Real Estate.
Why join us?
We offer great pay, great benefits and great culture while working with industry leaders in legal practice
Provide complex and specialized docket support, including data entry, for domestic and foreign patent, trademark and copyright matters for the Intellectual Property Practice group firm wide.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a thorough understanding of U.S. and foreign patent, trademark and copyright prosecution.
Minimum 4 years prior experience with all aspects of patent and trademark prosecution docket
- Familiarity with USPTO, eTEAS, TARR and SAEGIS, PAIR, TESS, TSDR and TTAB systems.
Must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels of the organization.
The ability to manage time effectively under pressure is essential.
- Receive docket communication from a variety of sources.
- Review and identify data to be entered using firm's docket software application.
- Maintain quality control of data.
- Prepare routine and special request reports.
- Interact professionally with personnel at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum 4 years prior intellectual property docket experience.
- Experience with CPI docket software application
- Prior experience using i-Manage FileSite and MS Excel preferred.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.