Do you aspire more than just earning a paycheck?
Have you always dreamed of being in control of your income?
Would you like a career that helps protect and serve the people in your community?
Brinkman Insurance is seeking ambitious and passionate individuals just like you to join us as multiple-line insurance agents. Our parent company has spent more than a century establishing ourselves as one of the nation's premier insurance companies. Our reputation is built on core values of financial strength, integrity, respect, service, and teamwork.
This is more than a job - it is a valuable opportunity to join one of the highest rated insurance companies in the United States. You will be the link between your clients and their valuable insurance protection. Using your entrepreneurial spirit, you'll manage the sales and marketing aspects of your book to build a community of loyal clients. You will be accountable for driving sales performance by connecting with customers, discovering their needs, and educating them on the products that will best protect their financial future -- all with the support of an established, world-class company.
Whether you are an experienced agent, looking to change industries or just beginning your career, our innovative training program will educate you on our product lines, and sales process. Our ongoing mentoring program is designed to provide you with interactive one-on-one support and our continuing education opportunities will help you stay at the top of your game as you develop extensive industry knowledge.
*Here is just some of what we have to offer: *
* Ability to grow your own book of business
* Determine your own earnings- work hard and reap the benefits
* Performance-based bonus programs
* A three-year tiered enhanced commission plan to support you during the building of your agency
* $4000 contracting bonus
* 2 Months of paid training
* Advancement and professional growth opportunities
* Travel and award incentives
* Diverse insurance products in the industry including auto, home, life, agriculture, commercial, and annuities
* Company support for technology and systems, customized marketing materials and campaigns
* Residual income on all of your sales, no starting over each month
* Build lasting customer relationships as a trusted insurance advisor
* So much more than selling insurance, there is something new everyday
* A criminal background and credit check will be conducted as part of the application process.
* All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and life insurances will be required before hire. Ask us how we can help!
* Ability to develop and deliver personal lines insurance presentations
* Establishing long lasting client relationships as a trusted insurance advisor
* Protect clients by meeting their needs and protecting what they value most
* Create leads and referrals to achieve sales goals
* Conduct policy reviews with customers for all lines of insurance
* The ability to learn and utilize different software and systems
* Sales experience
* Proven track record of success in driving business results
* Marketing Experience
* Business management experience, a plus
* Insurance experience and licensing, a plus
Candidates with the following experience encouraged to apply: software sales, real estate sales, automotive sales, commission based sales, advertising sales, pharmaceutical sales, rental car sales, financial services, banking, mortgage, title insurance, agriculture, loan officers, medical device sales, agriculture irrigation sales, farm equipment sales and experienced sales reps.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $180,000.00 per year
* Monday to Friday
* Multiple locations