Globalstar is hiring an Inside Sales Representative
Are you an experienced Inside Sales Representative looking for a new opportunity with a global company? Do you want to be part of a team that is keeping people around the world connected? If you answered yes to these questions, then this is YOUR opportunity.
Who we are:
Globalstar provides affordable and reliable, mobile voice and data communications when beyond cellular services. We rely on our superior satellite network and excellent team members around the world to deliver quality products, services and peace of mind. For more information, visit .
Located in Covington, Louisiana, our corporate office houses our global satellite operations command center, product customer shipping center, engineering facilities and more.
What we offer:
- Work/Life Balance: Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays
- Financial Benefits: 401(k) Plan with Company Match, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Voluntary and Company Paid Group Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Medical FSA, Dependent Care, Competitive Salaries
- Health & Wellness: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Comprehensive and Interactive Wellness Program
The Inside Sales Representative will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience. This position will make outbound calls as well as follow up on inquiries and qualified leads. The Inside Sales Representative will also have account retention responsibilities.
- Inside Sales
- Achieve monthly sales and MBO quotas
- Respond to inbound calls and web requests including:
- Product information
- Close sales and upsell products
- Support Company Dealers
- Quote requests
- Make outbound calls including:
- Cold call potential customers
- Follow up on product inquiries
- Qualify leads
- Log and classify all calls
- Input into database information on sales, corporate accounts, etc.
- Assist distribution and sales staff while on the road, follow-up calls, etc.
- Provide up-to-date marketing materials to field staff
- Resolve customer concerns and assist on other projects as assigned by Project Leader and Sales & Distribution staff
- Account Retention
- Work to retain customers who have requested deactivation of service
- Offer appropriate service credits or equipment subsidy based on the customers' service plan and payment history
- Assist the Inside Distribution Manager (Regional Sales Manager) and Marketing department
- Support government and large accounts
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to act independently and as part of a large team
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines and quotas
- Self-motivated with excellent analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication (both written and oral), organizational and interpersonal skills
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree preferred but not required
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of sales experience preferably in telecom or related field
- Prior outbound and lead qualification experience preferred
- Able to sit for long periods of time
Globalstar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.