Inside Sales Account Representative
Are You Ready to Take Your Sales Experience to The Next Level?
Our client, North American Kitchen Solutions (NAKS) has a terrific opportunity for an Inside Sales Account Representative to join a leading manufacturer of food service equipment.
Coming off of consecutive month over month record sales, this is a great time to join an industry leading manufacturer of food service equipment. Here's your chance to be part of a fast-paced, forward thinking and rapidly growing manufacturer leveraging technology to disrupt the current restaurant evolution including an exciting range of projects from traditional kitchens to emerging concepts including ghost kitchens, pop-up restaurants and food trucks.
If you can grow existing accounts while developing new customers, are a quick learner and team player, these qualities make you highly desirable to my client. You will be joining a great company with an entrepreneurial culture, and you'll have the ability to grow a career while making a difference. An attractive total comp package makes this an ideal opportunity!
- Generate and pioneer outbound sales calls to existing and new accounts along with answering inbound sales calls
- Demonstrate a solid working knowledge of food service ventilation equipment sales
- Ensure a positive customer experience while building customer relationships. This requires swift follow-up and includes preparing quotations and writing orders
- Respond to leads and call sales leads to obtain orders and provide delivery confirmation
- Work closely with customers and departments to ensure that all projects are managed to the expected delivery schedule and brought to a successful closures
- Ensure all customer service measures are met
- Manage customer issue resolution and provide customer support for service & warranty issues
- Grow existing and develop new customers, including HVAC installers, Architects/Engineers, Consultants and General Contractors
- Provide installation, technical information, and customer support to client base as required
- Meet monthly sales target/goals and work with sales manager on monthly forecast
- A Bachelor's degree preferred but not needed
- 3+ years of Customer Service/ Inside Sales (Outbound/Inbound) experience preferred
- Consultative sales approach via telephone
- Ability to read basic job and design plans
- Manufacturing industry experience preferred
- Proficient in Salesforce (or other CRM) and Microsoft Outlook
- Strong communication and organizational skills preferred with some project management abilities
- Strong customer service skills and strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Problem-solving skills and ability to manage many tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Highly efficient computer skills including use of email, calendar, etc. to manage daily workflow
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated background in restaurant equipment and/or the HVAC industry preferred, plus strong negotiation skills with customers
- Fast learner with a can-do attitude and results focused orientation
- Adapts well to changing environment
Elyria, OH 44035