WE'RE LOOKING FOR Industry Business Development Leader - Food & Beverage
Employment type Regular / Permanent
4636 Somerton Road
Trevose, PENNSYLVANIA, 19
Who we are?
With 90,000 people on five continents, SUEZ is a world leader in smart and sustainable resource management. We provide water and waste management solutions that enable cities and industries optimize their resource management and strengthen their environmental and economic performances.
SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions looks for innovation everywhere. For more than 100 years, SUEZ has been at the forefront of innovation, from the SUEZ Canal to addressing water scarcity. Finding solutions to the world's biggest problems has never been more important than right now. Join us today and become an essential part of the Resource Revolution!
Who are we looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Biology, Chemistry or Marketing from an accredited college or university
- 10 years of technical sales experience
- 6 years of retaining and selling large complex accounts, complex contracts and/or technical solutions of substantial value in the Industrial sector
- In depth knowledge of SUEZ WTS products, services, technologies and applications portfolio
- In-depth knowledge of the markets, processes, and equipment, as well as relationships, in the Food & Beverage industry
- Experience leading virtual cross functional teams
- Ability to understand and work within intricate business processes in order to successfully execute creative commercial models
- Executive presence including calm perseverance in challenging or frustrating circumstances
- Ability to define scope in an evolving space and discipline to maintain focus in the designated focus areas for SUEZ WTS in the Industrial sector working closely with the P&L leaders and the SUEZ WTS key account team
- Ability to develop strategy and to execute on it
- Strong influencing skills across business functions
- Experience working in a matrix environment
What will you be doing?
The SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions (WTS) Industry Business Development Lead - Food & Beverage for North America will lead the growth and development in the Food & Beverage Industries for all areas of the WTS portfolio. This Industry lead will engage closely with the commercial, product management and technology teams across SUEZ WTS, as well as within our key accounts, to ensure we establish relationships to partner and grow within the Food & Beverage Industries. In addition, you will:
- Mentor account managers aligned to select industries
- Maintain a wide range of relationships with key influencers at customers, up to, and including, c-level
- Along with the commercial team, be responsible for business retention strategies and tactics for the specific industries
- Be responsible for a target dollar amount of sales and sales growth for specific industries
- Develop and implement creative selling strategies and commercial models to achieve operating plan metrics of revenue and margin growth across key accounts
- Be the champion working with global product management and technology teams for market assessment / opportunity, sales forecast, identifying Key Account beta site customers and liaising with the regional commercial teams
- Develop and own the commercial strategy, business plan and business review processes for assigned industries in North America
- Implement and maintain the necessary operating rhythms, reporting and business processes to identify, track, negotiate and close targeted opportunities
- Work closely with Commercial Operations in the preparation and submission of winning proposals that are coordinated across the broad key customer relationships, lead negotiations where necessary, maintain effective business relationships and develop / maintain necessary processes and procedures to insure selling effectiveness
- Compile, assess, and effectively communicate relevant economic, market, competitive data to assess our aggregate opportunity, competitiveness and actively manage the pipeline through Salesforce.com
- Ability to examine a product line to remain competitive and work to maintain or increase profitability with a creative means on product selection.
- Work with the field on training and bringing technical domain expertise.
Compensation: Annual 0.00 - 0.00 USD
Is relocation for this position offered: No
Number of Job Openings: 1
Company Grade/Band: Senior Professional
SUEZ's Water Technologies and Solutions (SWTS) offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation.
WTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Suez WTS is NOT accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of Suez WTS in any fashion without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of Suez WTS. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired by Suez WTS based upon an unsolicited referral.
Orga: Water Technologies & Solutions