Next Generation Marketing, Inc. is a fast-paced growth-focused direct marketing firm. We have more than double in sized year over date and we are projected to more than double in size year over date yet again in the next 6 months. The purpose of the position is to learn to promote our online client's brands offline in our in-field, in-person marketing events. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Managers and the Executive Team to learn marketing strategies and to support sales activities.
The goal is to get cross-trained across our whole business to learn every detail and be able to manage a larger team and multiple clients successfully. You will hone in on your skillsets and learn marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing events that will increase demand and drive revenue for our clients.
- Executes In-Person Marketing campaigns.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various Marketing Managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Monitors the use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of participation by the targeted audience.
- 0-1 years of customer service or marketing experience
- Ability to work cooperatively as part of a team
- Interact with customers to provide high-end service.
- Positive personality!! Upbeat & energetic
- Sports minded
- Motivated individuals
- Growth Minded
Our events are in-person, so you will be required to be around other people. With COVID-19 we know this is not ideal for everyone, so be sure that this is something you are comfortable doing. We do provide all tools and materials to keep everyone safe and take the current situations very seriously. Please only apply if you are comfortable dealing with the public knowing this is not a remote position.
People from all backgrounds seeking full-time opportunities in the following areas are encouraged to inquire about our program: sales, customer service, sales representative, marketing, manager, management, training, restaurant, assistant, hotel, supervisor, general, advertising, communications, sales manager, project management, brand management, hospitality