Adecco is currently assisting a company in Stow, OH in the search for a Human Resources Coordinator. If you feel you meet the requirements below please apply today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Job Responsibilities) :
You will be an integral part of the HR team providing cross functional support and guidance to the organization. You will be responsible for acting as a candidate liaison for the talent acquisition team, administering employee programs, and metric reporting.
Coordinate candidate interview schedules and travel - Guide managers and candidates through the onboarding process (offer letter creation, initiating background checks and drug screens, new hire paperwork, etc.) - Assist talent acquisition team with college recruiting (scheduling and attending career fairs) -
Generate monthly headcount reports and HR KPIs - Maintain/update employee changes in HR system and employee files -
Partner with Toolbox Plant management team to validate and process weekly timecards for hourly payroll -
Manage and track HR visual management board - Facilitate and manage yearly engagement surveys, including engagement pulse surveys and metrics -
Manage employee recognition program including program enhancements -
Maintain corporate training schedule by organizing trainings and maintaining training rosters for all employees -
Assist HR team with various admirative tasks (company communications, organizing meetings, processing invoices and purchase orders, etc.) -
Other assignments, projects and duties as needed
CAREER PROGRESSIONS / PROMOTABLE TO: Skills and knowledge gained in this role can lead to movement into a generalist or specialist functional role.
WHO YOU ARE (Qualifications) - Bachelor's degree in HR or related field required - Prior work experience in HR preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook - Ability to navigate between multiple tasks with interruptions while maintaining quality work deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral - Ability to work cross functionally, and in a team environment - Must have ability to handle confidential information, issues and decisions - Ability to travel occasionally FIT FACTORS - Tenacity/do what it takes
- Effective time management and personal organization - Leadership and teamwork - create followership
- Honesty & integrity - Continuous improvement mindset - Communication skills - Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records