Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregates, tanks, advanced wastewater treatment systems, and accessories for the onsite/decentralized wastewater and storm water management industries. The majority of Infiltrator products are manufactured from recycled plastic. Founded in 1987, we operate throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US, dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground water management. Infiltrator components are used in most onsite septic systems installed in the United States and Canada. Infiltrator is a proud Corporate Partner of Habitat for Humanity and each year donates components for 50 septic systems serving Habitat homes in North America. Infiltrator is committed to advancing the state of the art in all fronts, including product design, manufacturing, materials, wastewater science, marketing, management, and employee development. In other words, we strive to be the best we can be.
- Responsible for company reporting on topics such as, headcount, new hires, terminations, turnover rates and other reporting and benchmarking needs.
- Employee contact for day-to-day benefit/coverage questions. Assist employees with the
- Takes the lead in the research, development, drafting, publication, and distribution of the employee handbook; conducts informational meetings, training sessions, and other communication forums to explain and discuss human resource policies.
- Communicates initiatives and deadlines to employees through a variety of media such as print, digital, and interpersonal ways; tasks may include creating and publishing company newsletters, calendars, blogs and Intranet posts, and hosting meetings.
- Management of service award and safety programs.
- Supports recruiting activities as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Experience with ADP Vantage and Oracle HRIS would be beneficial.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- At least 3 to 5 years of human resource experience preferred.
- Human Resource marketing experience would be a plus.