Do people say you are a natural leader?
Do other people come to you for help?
Maybe it is your time to step into a supervisory position!
Help run the heart of the house using your problem-solving skills and leadership.
Inspect guest rooms and public areas, for cleanliness.
Co-ordinate and communicate to ensure guest requests and standards are met.
Serve as a role model regarding professionalism and team performance.
Join our Housekeeping Team and positively impact lives every day!
Sign On Bonus
- · Weekly Paycheck
- · 401k plus generous company match
- · Paid Time Off
- · Health
- · Dental
- · Vision
- · Travel Discounts
- · Company Scholarships for you or your family
- Career Development Opportunity
Housekeeping Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- Provide support to the Executive Housekeeper and hotel leadership
- Responsible for assuming all Housekeeping Manager functions in his/her absence.
- Inspect Guest Rooms and ensuring they are cleaned up to standards, and guest ready
- assist Room Attendants as needed
- Maintain key control system
- Ensure lobby, guest hallways, back of house and housekeeping areas are cleaned and well organized
- Respond to all guest requests, situations, complaints and accidents presented to housekeeping in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with Front Office and Maintenance to ensure effective communications for operational issues.
- Work to continuously improve guest satisfaction scores
Courtyard Portland Airport is a Maine Course Hospitality Property
Respect ~ Family ~ Fun ~ Integrity
Housekeeping Supervisor Job Requirements Include:.
1 year previous hotel housekeeping experience
Previous experience in a supervisory position a plus
Must be able to push, pull, bend, lift and stand for long periods of time
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with many types of personalities
Must be capable of working in a fast paced environment with multiple interruptions