Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
At Keystone Hospitality, your safety is our number one priority and we affectionately refer to our Housekeepers as the "heart of the house!" By adhering to the highest quality of industry standards, our staff ensures guest satisfaction every step of the way. We are looking for guest service oriented individuals who value cleanliness, are energetic, organized/methodical, who want to reward hard work with some fun on the mountain. If you would like to work independently while being part of a greater team in one of the most AMAZING places in the world, come join the hospitality team in Keystone!
- Maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Follow all Safety and Quality Standards
- Ensure all Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned to standard which would include the following:
- Making beds, Cleaning Bathrooms, Floors, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen all floors and high touch point areas
- Ensure all rooms are property secured after each cleaning
- Report any maintance issues or needs to Management
- Operate vacuums weighing up to 35lbs., and lift/move heavy furniture
- Replace all towels, linens after each guest stay
- Refill all amenities in between stays
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels or condos - Preferred
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. - Required
- Able to stand for long period of time in excess of 5 hours without sitting.
- Basic communication in English or Spanish- Preferred
- High school diploma - Preferred
- Valid Drivers License - Preferred
- Free Ski passes for employees and dependents - No on mountain reservations required
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
We're looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team - where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 260067