American Homes 4 Rent
As one of the country's fastest-growing property management companies of single-family rental homes, American Homes 4 Rent has an exhilarating and fluid start-up culture and permanency of a well-founded corporation, rich with diversity. As pioneers in the industry, solidified by our place on Wall Street, American Homes 4 Rent (AMH:NYSE) is currently looking for qualified candidates. With a culture of unprecedented growth, quality and innovative collaboration, we are seeking personalities to complement our attributes.
The HOA Coordinator - Service Center is responsible for HOA & City Code Violations related to the properties in their market(s).
- Disputes contested fines with HOA's and municipalities
- Processes payments regarding HOA and city code warnings, hearing and fines violations
- Makes payments as appropriate
- Communicates with tenants regarding violations they are responsible for
- Discusses violations for unoccupied homes with Property Management and Construction Departments
- Creates work orders to address and resolve HOA and City Code violations
- High School diploma or GED required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook and Excel) required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior HOA experience preferred
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics, Yardi a plus
- Prior experience in Customer Service a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem-solving, planning and analysis skills
- Strong relationship management, organizing and customer service skills
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
Work where you feel right at home -
If you are a versatile professional who values culture, a constructive environment and the potential for exponential growth, we want to work with you! Apply now and someone from our Talent Acquisition team will reach out to you soon!
Information regarding AH4R's collection and use of your personal information can be found at
Related Keywords - HOA coordinator, property operations, relationship management, customer service, HOA, homeowner association, real estate, property management, full time
Prior HOA and Customer Service experience preferred. Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) required.