Heavy Civil/Project Manager/Estimator
A progressive and growing heavy civil construction client of ours is seeking a strong Heavy Civil/Project Manager/Estimator in their territory.
- Experience with construction heavy highway, road work, estimating of bridges is preferred
- Knowledge of construction methods and equipment used in heavy civil construction
- Knowledge of regional suppliers, subcontractors, and specification requirements
- Ability to read and understand project plans and specifications
- Computer literacy required; ability to prepare spreadsheets and databases
- Experience with HCSS HeavyBid, B2W, or other estimating software
Strong motivation and good attitude is very important (will have to be able to relate well with the clients), as this company only hires the best.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a premier heavy civil construction organization, they offer great compensation and growth potential. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, please do not delay in applying ASAP!
Qualified candidates will be contacted for further information.
Salary: Competitive Pay plus Bonus/Benefits: Excellent Benefit Package
Please contact Cynthia Stutz directly at or email me at for more information on this position. All qualified candidates will be contacted and given further information. All inquiries are CONFIDENTIAL.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.