Location: Reston, VA
Duration: 6 Months
- Investigate and analyze feasibility of low to moderately complex enhancements, automations and processes.
- Analyze, define and interpret business needs and issues by gathering, analyzing, documenting and validating the Business area(s) and user(s) technical (functional/non-functional) requirements.
- Participate in the creation of complex PRD (Project Requirements Document) which includes defining Business, User, functional and non-functional requirements needed for approval by Business and for use by Design, Development and Testing teams.
- Participate in creation of Requirements Management Plan (RMP) for complex projects and may create RMP for less complex projects, to define, organize and schedule requirements management and development activities.
- Participate in requirements analysis and verification sessions for complex projects and may lead requirements analysis and verification sessions for less complex projects.
- Participate in the tracking and management of open issues and assists in planning for resolution for complex projects.
- Maintain communications with technical counterparts to adopt best practices and ensure integration of specific application architecture into overall enterprise technology strategy.
5-8 Years Experience
- Strong demonstrated analytical skills applied to business software solutions maintenance and/or development.
- Knowledge of the software development standards and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to find efficiencies and improve processes.
- Proven ability to determine systemic process faults and improve overall process performance across organizations.
- Understanding of claims adjudication, particularly in a health care environment
- Understanding of health industry diagnosis, procedure and revenue codes and their application
- Strong business analytical skills.
- Strong process analysis skills
- Strong process documentation skills
- Excellent communication/writing skills,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attentive to detail, highly -organized, and able to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Experience with claims adjudication in the Federal Employee Program Health Benefit Plan
- Experience in a software application development environment in an analytical role
- Bachelors (Health administration; business administration; software engineering or related degree required)
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.