Welcome to Mill Creek! We're glad you're here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
The Groundskeeper is responsible for maintaining the overall curb appeal of the community as instructed by the Service Manager and other property staff. This position ensures that the physical aspects of the property meet the Company's established standards.
- Maintaining the buildings, breezeways to be free from trash and cobwebs.
- Sweep and or blow debris from the common and parking areas.
- Replacement of light bulbs in common areas and buildings.
- Maintenance of irrigation system by walking the property monthly; logging and making the necessary repairs.
- Pressure washing the buildings and cleaning globes as needed.
- Assist the property staff in preparing apartment homes for leasing.
- Assist the Property Manager and Leasing Consultant in resident programs and services offered.
- Complete miscellaneous grounds and maintenance activities as directed by staff.
- Minimum 1 year of previous experience in property grounds keeping or related trade is required.
- Strong ability to communicate in English both written and oral.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as personal computer, telephone, printer, copier, key track system, and other computer tracking systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; ability to relate to others.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
About North X Northwest
Mill Creek expanded its Philadelphia portfolio with the acquisition of North X Northwest. A luxury high-rise community built in 2017 and featuring 270 apartment homes. North X Northwest isn't just any apartment address. This is THE address. And Philly at its finest. This is where historic tree-lined streets blend with eminent art museums to forge one of America's finest walk-to-work backdrops. Where Center City isn't just a Septa stop, but your sweeping apartment view. Located in Philadelphia's charming Fairmount neighborhood, just a mile and a half north of Center City.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!