Roto-Rooter, America's premier provider of plumbing and drain cleaning company is the name that homeowners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 80-year history of success, but it's our future that has us so excited!
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled backhoe or mini-excavator operator for sewer & water services repairs/replacements.
- Follow OSHA and Root-Rooter safety procedures
- Interact with customers as needed
- Perform manual labor in an open excavation
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Work in confined spaces and open trenches
- Construction experience in both residential and commercial
- Able to work in confined spaces, open trenches, and outside environments
- Complete jobs within specified time lines
- Trenchless water, sewer & gas experience a plus
- Work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends
At Roto-Rooter we believe that investing in our employees is the best investment we can make. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That's why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit package including:
- Medical Benefits
- Prescription Drug Card
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.