LONG TERM OPPORTUNITY!
Great position for those looking to expand upon basic construction or general labor experience! Can start this week! $14/hr to start
- Assembling Truss (basic structural framework) done in teams of 3-4 people
- Truss is pre-loaded into laser system that points down on the assembly rack
- Once 2 pieces are joined together they will be hammered together with a metal plate
- Usually one to two swings of a hammer per truss
- Moving of materials once together
- Must have hand tool experience
- Must have the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to read a ruler
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.