A manufacturer specializing in architectural and ornamental metalwork is looking for 10 general laborers to start working immediately. Laborers must be comfortable working both in the shop and on project sites when needed.
1st shift - Monday through Friday 6am to 2pm + over time
$16-18hr based on experience
Opportunity to cross train into other roles including welding or glazing
Potential for a pay increase when hired on direct
Monthly barbecues and team outings
- Assist with building and assembling metal and steel panels for various customers
- Will be reading a tape measure and using various hand or power tools including saws and other cutting tools to cut wood and other raw materials
- Will be grinding, polishing, and sanding materials and prepping metal
- May crate parts or build wooden crates to transport materials
- May train to operate a forklift
- Will be pallet wrapping and shrink wrapping product
- Will be loading and unloading trucks
- 1+ year of general labor, construction, shop helper, or fabricating experience
- Forklift experience and blueprint reading ability is a plus
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must be comfortable using basic hand and power tools
- Need to be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be comfortable working indoors and outdoors
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.