244 Blair Bend Drive
Loudon, TN 37774
Pay and Benefits
Starting at $14.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), 401(k) Matching, Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Vision Insurance
Working in a safe and productive manner, aid in the production of concrete pre-cast utilities, pipe or wall construction. Be able to work as scheduled and follow direction(s). Must be a great team player.
- Ability to follow direction(s)
- Ability to use measuring devices, and use of basic hand tools
- Ability to work in non-environmentally controlled conditions
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible daily schedule
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
- The ideal candidate will thrive in a face paced environment, is a self-starter, and is receptive to different work each day. Physical requirements include: Lift up to 25lbs, stand or walk for long durations, and ability to respond to various sounds, alarms, and verbal communications.
- This Job Is: A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply, Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED, A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks), A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more.
Click apply to fill out application.