needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh Scientific's client located in
with possible travel to Wilmington, DE
*Length of assignment-1 year
*Start date 12/2/20
*Payrate range $29-$34/hr.
*Fulltime-M-F, 8am to 5pm (1hr lunch)
Assist principal investigators (scientists) in conducting experiments in support of business/customer needs as determined predominantly by the Hydrogen Fuel Cells Venture Team as well as the core Ion Exchange Membranes Team. This position will focus on a combination of new product/application development and providing technical support for existing customers/products. The primary location is in Newark, DE with possible travel to Wilmington, DE.
* An associate/bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Materials Science, or equivalent professional experience
* Specific knowledge of and experience with general chemistry techniques and good laboratory practices
* Knowledge or the desire to learn science of hydrogen and fuel cells and related measurement technologies
* Ability to learn various analytical techniques with guidance from a variety of employees; able to then analyze data independently, draw statistically based conclusions, and collaborate to determine next steps
* Independent thinking to help resolve experimental difficulties
* Strong personal computer skills particularly in Microsoft Excel, Word, SharePoint, and Teams
* Ability to work with a team and work in a collaborative environment
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to keep accurate records of experimental procedures and data via an Electronic Laboratory Notebook to enable protection of proprietary information and intellectual property
* Ability to conduct work in a safe and environmentally responsible manner
* Successful applicant must be a self-starter, self-motivated, capable of operating independently or as a collaborative team member, when required
* Knowledge of the safe handling of hazardous chemicals, including their storage, mixing, transfer, health hazards
Opportunity is Calling,
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
401K Retirement Saving Plan
Life & Disability Insurance
Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
Employee Discount Programs
Referral Bonus Programs
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. Visit to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process. Category: Science , Keywords: Chemist