Full Stack Web Developer - 100% REMOTE React.js and LAMP Real Estate Tech SaaS Startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Luke Swift
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 per year
A bit about us:
We help connect our customers to real estate agents and help them save money in the process (sellers get a discount on commission, buyers get a rebate on their home purchase).
We are now seeking a mid-senior level Full Stack Web Developer with a background developing web-based applications in React.js and PHP/LAMP Stack. In this role, you'll help us build tools for our customers, real estate agents, and internal team. You'll build new features in Gatsby / React website as well as a newly-acquired WordPress website. Will serve as the team's go-to for new feature development in LAMP Stack, and help define a technical strategy that bridges the gap between both sites. Down the road you'll also plan and build features for a suite of proprietary applications, including our Customer Portal and AMP platform.
Lastly, this is a great time to get in on ground floor working alongside the Founders, CTO, and a key hire in shaping the way the organization's future goes. If this sounds like you, please apply now!
Why join us?
- Marquee Product!
- WORK FROM HOME!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Day to Day:
- Write clean code in that is easy for team members to understand
- Collaborate with product and business stakeholders, and understanding the WHY behind your work
- Incorporate React components into a WordPress based website
- Plan systems with an eye towards making them abstract and adaptable, to accommodate use cases that haven't been discovered yet
- Think of tradeoffs and alternatives, and don't get stuck with the first way you thought of implementing a feature
- 4+ years of Front End Engineering or Full Stack Web Development expertise
- Advanced with React.js
- Proficient with PHP and LAMP (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP) stack websites, ideally with Wordpress
- Familiarity working with React.js frameworks like Gatsby
- Experience developing, consuming, and deploying RESTful APIs
- Experience with RDBMs, specifically MySQL
- Experience working in cloud computing environments, specifically Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Git
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity incorporating React components into a WordPress environment or have experience using WordPress as a headless CMS is highly desired
- Experience with Python is a huge plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice