PROPERTY MANAGER- AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida 33613
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Surgical Pioneers - the first in Tampa with the latest robotics in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines - Stroke GOLD Quality Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have also received certification by The Joint Commission in collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary Stroke Center.
- Work Hours/Shift: Full Time
You Will Be Responsible For:
The Property Manager is a real estate professional who is responsible for leasing, maintenance and image of AdventHealth's commercial office buildings and Ambulatory Medical spaces. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining internal and external relationships that are equally respectful to all. The Property Manager will utilize the Assessing, Planning, Implementing and Evaluating (APIE) Process. She/he will also adhere to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and crediting bodies. The Property Manager will act as a liaison for problem resolution when problems arise in the medical office buildings and West Division Support spaces. Interact with vendors, contractors, architects, and various AH departments and persons to keep the day-to-day activities of the medical office buildings running smoothly.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consistently demonstrates through behavior AdventHealth's core values of Integrity, Compassion, Balance, Excellence, Stewardship, and Teamwork.
- Lease negotiation/creation - negotiate and create lease documents that abide by all Stark Laws and are in accordance with AHS Corporate Compliance Guidelines.
- Lease contract administration - enforce the terms of leases with each tenant.
- Budgeting - participate in annual budget preparation. Responsible to keep revenues and expenses within budget guidelines.
- Tenant relations - demonstrate AdventHealth's core values, as mentioned above, to all tenant customers, at to actively participate in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all.
- Assess building conditions and create appropriate work orders to correct any deficiencies in building appearance or operations. Work with vendors to facilitate action to repair and maintain buildings.
- Provide a safe, functional, and attractive environment through routine and emergency repairs and preventive maintenance throughout AdventHealth Care Pavilion's, ambulatory outpatient facilities, and West Division support space.
- Allocate internal and contracted resources necessary to accomplish preventive maintenance, repairs on, and/or replacement of the equipment and infrastructure of all buildings and grounds.
- Develop annual budgets for Facility Services as needed
- Create and maintain rent rolls - Maintain accurate rent rolls that track rent revenue/expenses for each lease.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Lease negotiation, creation, and administration
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Basic knowledge of MEP system operations as related to healthcare facilities.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and construction documents.
- Contract management and supervision of third-party vendors that support facilities
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- Commercial real estate income statement analysis
- Lease contract administration
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Three years of commercial property management experience
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.