Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry
that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development
investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product make CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.
The possibilities for impact are endless. We have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.
The Drive Flex team is seeking a Front-End engineer to help take our premier SaaS-based Dealer Management Solution (DMS) to the next level. It's built using React on the Front-End complimented by a micro-services architecture on the back-end built on Java running in containers on AWS. We're an agile shop so comfort/experience with that development process is a must.
POSITION CAN BE BASED IN PORTLAND/SAN JOSE/AUSTIN
- Participate in the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) developing new features and functionalities for large-scale enterprise software solutions, encompassing service layers, integration, user interfaces, and data.
- Perform software design, development, testing, documentation, code review, and analysis. This will be biased towards the back-end but full-stack experience is also encouraged/welcomed!
- Implement technical solutions that satisfy business requirements for function, performance, security, and maintainability.
- Document software deliverables through use cases, design documents, and technical specifications. This includes helping with story creation, acceptance criteria, QA and overall end-to-end testing.
- Perform gap analysis and document findings.
- Create and design programming code.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with at least 3 years of programming experience or a Master's degree.
- Front-end development, preferably in React JS. We'll consider folks that have a background in Angular but understand we're a React shop.
- CSS-in-JS styling frameworks, including Styled Components, BEM, and CSS Modules
- Component design, Redux, and testing patterns
- REST APIs
- React Tesing Library (RTL) and/or some other testing solutions such as Enzyme
- SaaS application engineering
- Jira and its effective usage for the management of software projects.
- Nice to have -- familiarity with the Attlassian suite -- Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo
Who do we look for? We look for people with the right cultural fit. That means being passionate and enthusiastic and having what it takes to drive our business forward. We also look for people who are keen to develop new knowledge and skills, because our growth is ultimately dependent on yours. Finally, we look for leaders; people that will own their solutions, take initiative, drive change and champion excellence.
What can we offer you? To help us attract and retain the best, we pay people according to performance, not tenure. Excel in your role here and the rewards will be excellent too. We will also help you to grow your career, not only through focused investment in learning and development but also by enabling you to explore the opportunities our global market has to offer. Start your Journey with CDK Global.
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.