Schedule : Full-Time Sunday -Thursday 7am - 3:30pm
Fri & Sat 7am to 3:30pm and Sun & Mon 3pm - 11:30pm
The Front Desk team member will value all residents and guests and provide information and resources to have a meaningful visit. This is a key employee liaison between all guests of the community and the residents which provides exceptional customer service.
Duties and Essential Functions
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Greet all guests in a standing upright position as they enter the community maintaining the highest quality of customer service.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises. All "check-in" policies and procedures must be followed without any exceptions.
- Coordinate with office administrative staff to maintain and update all unit owner information in computer database.
- Utilize proper phone etiquette for all incoming and outgoing phone calls made to residents. All calls should be clear and in a professional manner.
- Report any violations of the Rules and Regulations that are noticed at any time.
- Observe precautions required to protect Residents, guests and property, and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors.
- Maintain the "key" control system and assure that all keys are locked and accounted for at all times.
- Be familiar with the fire alarm system operations and report all incidents to management.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Follow all standards policies and procedures with regards to emergency response by coordinating with Management, Chief Engineer, or Fire Rescue / Police services.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Report any and all maintenance items which include, but is not limited to, burned out lights, leaks, broken equipment to the Association office daily.
- Perform the role of valet attendant as required based on shift schedules.
The working environment will be indoor and will require team member to sit and stand frequently. Low to moderate noise level in the workplace
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 30 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures. Ability to detect auditory and/or visual emergency alarms. Noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Days and hours of work will be determine at the property. This schedule may change to accommodate the business needs of the property.
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED; some college preferred
- Must be familiar with using computer software to perform various tasks, and must demonstrate organizational skills, excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Minimum six months related experience and/or training.
- Previous work experience in the in a high-rise property setting is highly desired.
Employee reports directly to the department supervisor and/or the Association Manager of the community.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Solve guest or hotel concerns
- Checking guests out of the hotel
- Perform customer service duties for hotel guests
- Modify and cancel guest reservations
- Identify and explain hotel guest in-room amenities to guest upon room arrival
- Informing guests of hotel's facilities at check-in
- Keep information at front desk
- Maintain the front office guest area
- Spent interacting with guests of the hotel
- Perform guest check-in / check out duties
- Using the computer system on a daily basis to make reservations, check-in guests, and check-out guests
- Using the computer system on a daily basis to make reservations, check-in and check-out hotel guests
- Take same day reservations and future reservations
- Check guests in and out of rooms using computer
- Assist in booking room reservations
- Attend monthly front desk / guest services staff meetings
- Check guests in, issue room keys, provide information on hotel services and room location
- Register and assign rooms to guests of hotel
- Register, and assign rooms to guests of hotels
- Summoning guest service personnel for assistance in escorting guests to rooms
KW Property Management & Consulting is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law .