Front Desk Agent Sedona, AZ
Diamond Resorts is now seeking Front Desk Agent to join our team at Sedona Summit Resort in Sedona, AZ.
Under supervision, the Front Desk Agent is responsible for providing the highest level of guest satisfaction to members, owners and guests to ensure the continuous delivery of hospitality, professionalism, and consistency. The Front Desk Agent checks in and check outs guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front Desk related functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Ensure proper standards of hospitality are provided to all members, owners, and guests on property and/or via telephone.
- Ensure all pending arrival information is accurate (i.e. check rates and prepare upcoming arrival packets with necessary materials and information).
- Check in/check out arriving/departing members, owners, and guests, makes room reservations, and performs Front Desk related functions.
- Follow through on member, owner, and guest requests and/or concerns in a timely manner.
- Verify member, owner, and guest information (i.e. for additional keys, telephone calls, and packages).
- Compute billing charges, collect payments and provide change.
- Post charges as received through other departments (i.e. fitness center, housekeeping, logo shop, and laundry).
- Answer the telephone with proper etiquette and transfer calls accordingly.
- Communicate with all internal departments including PBX, housekeeping, engineering, and security.
- Adheres to Company standards and maintains compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to change.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
- Performs well with frequent interruptions and/or distractions.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Computer proficiency with MS office; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills