Senior Flutter Mobile Developer - 100% REMOTE Flutter Development and Mobile Developer # Mobile Social Engagement App Start-up!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Luke Swift
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
With an office in Newport, CA, our social engagement platform consists of five key monetization features and is digitally agnostic - users can share or utilize their content on whatever social or communication platforms they prefer. Whether an artist, designer, athlete, influencer, educator, celebrity, or someone who just really likes sharing things they love, users can cash in on their passion with our application.
We are now looking to hire our first in-house mobile developer (100% Remote) with Flutter expertise and ideally both, iOS and Android development experience. This is also an opportunity to take ownership of the mobile development and work alongside the Co-Founders and founding engineers. If this sounds like something you're interested in, please apply now!
****** Must be located in the Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern Time Zones to be considered *****
Why join us?
1. Massive Growth Opportunity
2. Work directly alongside Co-Founders and Founding Engineers
3. Take ownership of our cutting-edge, mobile-first product
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platforms using Flutter.
- Collaborate with clients and/or internal teams to understand user needs; drafts initial proposal and design of software to meet these needs.
- Assesses feasibility of design and project parameters within time and cost constraints.
- Analyze our user needs and design software based on client specifications.
- Develop clean, readable code and design software applications based on user specifications.
- Modify existing software to correct errors or improve overall performance.
- Oversee and assist with software testing and validation procedures and programming.
- Oversee and assist with software installation; ensures application operates within established specifications.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback in order to improve software for better usability.
- Design databases for specific application areas.
- Determines required system performance standards and hardware configurations based on client specifications, budget, security needs, and other parameters.
- Collaborates with systems analysts, engineers, and programmers to design systems to support required applications.
- Advise clients on software maintenance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Make use of DDD, Design patterns and advanced Git in order to produce highly maintainable code.
5+ years of professional experience as a Mobile Engineer or Software Engineer.
- Advanced Flutter development experience
- Mobile development experience and strong knowledge with both, iOS and Android
- Excellent knowledge with Xcode and Android Studio
- Proficiency with Mobile programming languages such as Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, and Java
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Experience with the design, development and/or consumption of RESTful and 3rd party APIs
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Proven working experience in software development, with one published (or more) Mobile apps in the Google Play or App Stores.
- Excellent adaptability skills, quick learner with new technologies, and agile SDLC experience.
- Proven ability to on multiple projects and maintain speed and accuracy
- Passion for writing code because you like to and never stop wanting to get better at it.
- Strong sense of ownership and commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines
- Proven experience with startups, working with international teams and time zones
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or related field required.
Bonus points for the following:
- Familiarity with latest and popular social media applications is a plus
- Knowledge of e-commerce, social media, ed-tech and or video platforms is a plus
- QA management experience is a plus
- Six Sigma experience is a plus
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice