We are currently seeking an experienced, talented dynamic Business Office Manager for a multi-facility Floating Business Office Manager position supporting business office operations in the skilled nursing setting. *This is NOT a remote position.
- This is a supportive role that serves as an interim Business Office Manager (BOM) at Skilled Nursing Facilities with BOM vacancies.
- This role is responsible for assisting with training new BOM's in their roles in accounts receivable and resident trust accounting.
- Will work closely with accounts receivable resource teams to serve independently as interim Business Office Manager (BOM) for SNF Facilities with BOM vacancies, including responsibility for the facilities business office manager functions.
- Coordinate training of new BOM's with facilities and regional teams as needed.
- Work closely with facility staff and regional teams on special projects, such as accounts receivable resolution, resident trust reconciliations and analysis.
- Work with other departments to maintain accurate billing records in the accounts receivable system.
- Responsible for front end collections of A/R balances due from residents while in-house (meets with residents and responsible parties).
- Responsible for back end collections of A/R balances due from residents after discharge.
- Monitor Medicaid pending accounts for resolution with state or outside vendor.
- Responsible for month-end closing of billing system.
- Responsible for resident trust accounting and compliance with government regulations and company policy.
- Generate accurate and complete claims for billing systems for all payers.
- Independently conduct exit meetings with Facility Executive Directors to review results of interim assignment.
- Provide weekly reports to the Market Leader and AR Resource teams recapping results of interim assignments.
- Qualified candidate will have at least 3 years of successful Business Office Management in the Skilled Nursing/Post-Acute Setting
- Multi-facility management preferred
- Must be willing to go into and work from various Skilled Nursing Facilities in the Dallas/North Texas area.
- Point Click Care (PCC) billing system experience preferred
- PCC and RFMS Resident Trust Funds experience preferred
- Experience with billing Medicare, Medicaid, and Medicare Advantage, Commercial and Co-insurance.
- Passionate about collections with solid research skills and attentive to detail
- Must be willing to travel as needed, so flexibility is extremely important.
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Plan and Matching
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie Tickets, etc.
- Vacation Time, Holiday Pay and Sick Time
- Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at
Ensign Services is a national leader in the growing healthcare industry. We are a progressive company that provides service and support to over 225+ long-term care facilities and other affiliated entities with over 35,000 employees. We are a unique company with a flat structure that allows our independent affiliates to make decisions that best fit them. Our affiliated entities are located across more than a dozen states, and we are continuing to grow.
What sets Ensign Services apart from other companies is the quality of our most valuable resource-our people. On a daily basis, we focus on living out our
C - Celebration
A - Accountability
P - Passion for Learning
L - Love One Another
I - Intelligent Risk Taking
C - Customer Second
O - Ownership
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs