Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: .
- Managing and driving a pipeline of opportunities across the full lifecycle to achieve sales goals
- Leading marketing strategy including events/conferences/sponsorships, associations, digital marketing, thought leadership, and advertising
- Developing campaigns and call plans, identifying and building relationships with prospective financial services clients on key business issues to understand their challenges and brand Guidehouse, conducting effective discussions to understand client business issues and match them to cyber capabilities, developing solutions and white papers through collaboration with our account teams, and securing consulting engagements to solve their complex challenges
- Development of a cross functional solutions team focused on high-end professional service which brings innovative ideas and solutions to financial services customers facing cyber risks
- Expertise to conceptualize and develop security solutions to address financial services customers security challenges working with various security solution providers and risk teams
- Provide guidance and direction to the team that interprets risk requirements and translates into actionable and sustainable implementations
- Generate ideas to identify new or implement changes to techniques (policies, procedures, KPIs, KRIs, tools, etc.) and processes for the Cybersecurity practice to remain relevant (changing risk and threat landscape and Business requirements, etc.) and effective
- Demonstrate awareness of all information security trends, vulnerabilities, including and especially those influencing the financial services industries
- Familiarity with and ability to assess Financial Institutions cybersecurity programs against various regulations (e.g., NYDFS).
- Experience building relationships with clients, vendors, and teaming partners
- Strong track record of leading and growing teams and an understanding of the talent market.
- Experience building collaborative teams, attracting and motivating staff, and supporting career growth for individuals
- Demonstrated ability of performance and talent management; communicating a vision, setting goals and objectives for a team and successful execution
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and manage different stakeholder priorities
- Ability to think strategically and make collaborative decisions
- Ability to approach problems with an open-mind, use existing information and resources
- Creative, Innovative, problem-solving, and maximizing your potential to solve problems and improve methods
- Think positively when faced with obstacles, build on others ideas, think logically and intuitively
- Must have a minimum of 10 years working with Financial Services companies in a Security role plus 5 years of Security business development experience
- Experience leading capture and business development
- Experience in cyber security industry to including knowledge of key cyber security policies and standards, key issues that organizations face as it relates to cyber, key vendors and potential teaming partners
- Demonstrated success in project management
- Experience in services and solution selling and excellent presentation skills
- Exposure to various cybersecurity domains
- Bachelors Degree
- Familiar with a broad range of technical concepts such as Cyber Engineering, and Cyber technologies as related to financial services.
- Masters/Advanced Degree
- Served financial services clients as a cyber security consultant
- Experience in driving a business pipeline
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive