Guidehouse is a leading global provider of consulting services to the public and commercial markets with broad capabilities in management, technology, and risk consulting. We help clients address their toughest challenges and navigate significant regulatory pressures with a focus on transformational change, business resiliency, and technology-driven innovation. Across a range of advisory, consulting, outsourcing, and digital services, we create scalable, innovative solutions that prepare our clients for future growth and success. The company has more than 10,000 professionals in over 50 locations globally. Guidehouse is a Veritas Capital portfolio company, led by seasoned professionals with proven and diverse expertise in traditional and emerging technologies, markets, and agenda-setting issues driving national and global economies. For more information, please visit: .
Our Finance consultants help clients optimize all elements of their finance organization. This high performing team guides clients in effective overall financial management as well as corporate performance management. The Advisory Financial Management team possesses knowledge of core operating environments of finance functions for a wide range of companies - start-ups through large multi-international organizations. Individuals typically have experience with improving companies' transactional and decision support processes, enhancing underlying technologies, and refining organizational designs required to make each individual process more effective and operate in an efficient matter. Other core competencies include strong written and presentation skills as well as change management capabilities.
The following qualifications are REQUIRED to be considered for this role:
- Due to our contractual requirements, to be eligible for this role, you must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated at time of hire.
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT TS/SCI clearance with Counterintelligence (CI) polygraph;
- MUST be willing to upgrade to a Full Scope (FS) polygraph.
- A Bachelor's degree is required for this position.
- Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 1
- An ACTIVE and CURRENT TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope (FS) ploygraph
- Certification(s) Preferred: CPA, CGFM, CDFM
- Demonstrates knowledge of federal accounting and auditing standards and guidance in relation to:
- Federal financial statement auditing
- Internal controls
- Audit liaison
- Financial reporting
- Financial business process reengineering
- Data analytics
- Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge of finance and accounting processes.
- Demonstrates a thorough level of knowledge regarding process improvement in areas, such as shared service and outsourcing, finance transformation, performance management, financial systems optimization, and talent management.
- Demonstrates abilities and success with:
- analyzing detailed finance and accounting processes to identify control gaps and improvement opportunities
- facilitating audit requests
- planning and performing tests of controls and balances
- Demonstrates abilities and success with identifying and addressing client needs: actively participating in client discussions and meetings; communicating a broad range of Firm services; preparing concise, accurate documents.
- Demonstrates abilities and success as a team member: creating a positive environment by monitoring personal workloads, while meeting client expectations; keeping leadership informed of progress and issues.
The successful candidate must not be subject to employment restrictions from a former employer (such as a non-compete) that would prevent the candidate from performing the job responsibilities as described.
Guidehouse is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.
Guidehouse will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law or ordinance including the Fair Chance Ordinance of Los Angeles and San Francisco.
If you have visited our website for information about employment opportunities, or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Guidehouse Recruiting at 1- or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodation.
Guidehouse does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Guidehouse and Guidehouse will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Rewards and Benefits
Guidehouse offers a comprehensive, total rewards package that includes competitive compensation and a flexible benefits package that reflects our commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace.
- Medical, Rx, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Personal and Family Sick Time & Company Paid Holidays
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Position may be eligible for a discretionary variable incentive
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Basic Life & Supplemental Life
- Health Savings Account, Dental/Vision & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities
- Skills Development & Certifications
- Employee Referral Program
- Corporate Sponsored Events & Community Outreach
- Emergency Back-Up Childcare Program