Our client, an Oscar-Award winning animation and visual effects creative studio in the Culver City area is looking for a team player to join their Finance team. This person will be responsible for providing data and analysis of project revenues and margins and support the finance team with all projected related financial matters. This is a great opportunity to join a growing company where you will be able to work under the guidance and direction of the Commercial Finance Manager and Financial Controller. This company has worked on huge feature films like Avengers and Blade Runner to name a few, they are growing and have a fantastic culture! The people are great, they promote from within and offer very nice perks/benefits.
• Prepare Management Information (MI) packs and the source project margin and billability data.
• Monthly reconciliation of Job Profit Gross Margin to Office Gross Margin
• Play a key role in timesheet completion and
• Be a Salesforce super-user, supporting EPs, monitoring the use and analyzing the data, writing
• Manage the job code opening process across
• Help biller to push EPs to chase client POs and late
• Provide data and analysis of project revenues and
• Challenge and support the Producers responsible for those Assist the Finance team with all project-related financial matters (CETA, POs, invoicing, revenue recognition, etc, etc). Taking a lead or secondary role depending on the need of the local
• Adhoc analysis and related
• Attend meetings
• High standard of excel / Google Sheets skills
• Positive can do attitude. Wants to do the right
• High energy.
• Direct report into Finance Manager
• Dotted line to Financial Controller
• Work closely with Prod tools team on Salesforce and CETA systems
For immediate consideration please forward resume to: