General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc. (GA-ASI), an affiliate of General Atomics, is a world leader in proven, reliable remotely piloted aircraft and tactical reconnaissance radars, as well as advanced high-resolution surveillance systems.
We recognize and appreciate the value and contributions of individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences and welcome all qualified individuals to apply.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports program managers in planning and budgeting work, tracking incurred spending, anticipated future spending, and expected profit margins.
- Develops performance baselines with integrated schedules.
- Supports program managers in the development of Estimates at Complete (EACs) for a variety of contract types.
- Works cross-functionally with Program Management, Contracts and Accounting to support successful program execution and issue resolution.
- Conducts financial analysis and reporting of cost and schedule performance utilizing Earned Value. Management (EVM) techniques.
- Prepares customer cost and schedule reports.
- Supports program risk & opportunity management.
- Updates and maintains project work breakdown structure.
- Prepares contract funding status reports.
- Performs cash flow analysis.
- Assists with unbilled accounts receivable analysis.
- Reviews and approves purchasing requests.
- Other duties as assigned & required.
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree in business administration with an emphasis in accounting and/or finance and six or more years of progressive cost accounting experience in a corporate environment, preferably with a government contractor. May substitute equivalent experience in lieu of education.
- Must be customer focused with (1) the ability to identify issues and develop solutions to a variety of complex problems (2) excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills (3) excellent interpersonal skills to influence and guide all levels of employees
- Experience preparing contractually required financial reports (IPMR, CFSR, CSDR, etc) is desirable
- Familiarity with Earned Value Management techniques as part of financial management is desirable
- SAP experience desirable
- Experience utilizing an earned value tool such as MPM or EVM for Project is desirable
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to work extended hours and travel as required