Overview / Responsibilities
Come join Wood as a Financial Analyst in San Ramon, CA. The main role of the project financial analyst is to work with IT and third-party providers in mitigating financial reporting and settlement issues in the implementation of new tender types and card/loyalty programs. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Works with IT on pre-pilot and pilot testing new tender types, loyalty program and mobile offers/promotions validating SAP entries in test and production environments identifying settlement out of balance and fee reconciliation issues.
- Documents settlement reconciliations for turnover to Credit Card Accounting, and books manual SAP pilot transaction entries as needed.
- Supports new loyalty offers with associate reporting and reconciliation needs, documents processes, training and transition to Credit Card Accounting.
- Assists with systematic transaction issues both in card-present and mobile environments. Loyalty points liability management and reconciliation of multiple fees with transaction, site and consumer account dependencies.
- Maintenance of SAP auto-jobs, clearing BDC edits, setting up new sequence numbers for new or changes in methods of payments.
Skills / Qualifications
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Strong working knowledge of SAP, accounting principles and reporting of financial data. Previous experience with credit card processing, computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, OnDemand and any other related financial software.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related financial discipline required.
- An advanced degree in a financial discipline is preferred.
- 8-10 years financial and/or accounting experience required.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.