Ref ID: 03540093
Classification: Financial Analyst
If you have a background in finance and strong communication skills, Robert Half Finance may have the Financial Analyst role for you. An established firm is seeking a qualified applicant to join their growing team. Daily office tasks will consist of conducting financial modeling on various financial products as well as measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans, advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for management. This Financial Analyst role, which is a full-time employment opportunity, is located in the Wando, South Carolina. Do you consider forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management you strongest attributes? Then you may want to explore this business partner opportunity on a dynamic team.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Possess the know-how and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Flexible individuals comfortable with large amounts of information, and adept at managing expectations
- Propel monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions necessary
- Enable successful Business Intelligence (BI) to deliver valuable foresight and decision support
- Compile and supervise forecasting reports
- Track monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Work closely with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Drive P&L forecasting and Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis
- Analyze performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with senior executives on strategic deep dives on creating financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, event tracking and execution, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, and strategic resource allocation, and prioritization
- BA/BS degree in finance or a related field
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence (BI) reporting tools required
- Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial analysis
- Skilled in the construction and delivery of effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Financial planning & analysis (go-to-market experience recommended)
- Experience in problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Firm understanding of problem solving through statistical analysis or with large data sets highly preferable (such as in derivatives, structured finance, or business analytics or in a similarly demanding and analytical role)
Email directly for more info -
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.