Join Reynolds Consumer Products… a world of opportunities! At Reynolds Consumer Products we are passionate about achieving results and have fun winning as a team! We provide amazing job opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced, and fun workplace environment. Are you looking to build a strong career and make a positive impact? Then we have an opportunity for you! We are searching for an Finance Manager to join our team located at our headquarters in Lake Forest, IL.
As a Finance Manager, you will be responsible for generating financial insights by providing financial analysis, planning and reporting to key stakeholders, conducting ad hoc analysis and managing special projects as well as assessing financial feasibility of new product introductions, including building and analyzing P&L, collecting and assessing cost quotes and working with the innovation team to analyze proposed pricing, trade and A&P strategies
You will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare statements and reports of estimated future costs and revenues, and participate in Strategic Planning
- Determine monthly results, forecasts, annual operating plan and strategic outlooks that allow the business to anticipate future impacts and assist in developing alternative plans
- Lead evaluation and financial modeling of customer and product profitability for the Reynolds BU
- Set up and oversee SG&A reporting and analysis for Reynolds BU and communicate variances to budget and prior year
Ultimately, you will lead cost reduction and process improvement projects, establish system controls for new financial systems and develops procedures to improve existing business process systems.
You will love it here if…
- You are a forward-thinker who is always looking for ways to improve and learn
- You are an excellent communicator and enjoy working with all levels of the organization
- You enjoy the challenge of solving complex problems and putting in systemic programs to get results
- You have a passion for analyzing data and using data to drive business performance
We need you to have:
- BS/BA in accounting or finance
- 8-10 years in accounting or finance with business unit and corporate experience in a manufacturing industry and/or CPG company
- Experience with SAP, Business Warehouse, Hyperion (HFM & Essbase) and Power BI.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including direct experience in financial modeling.
Icing on the cake:
- MBA or other advanced degree
- CPA certification
Want to know more? Check out our website or connect with us on LinkedIn!
Apply today to join a fast-growing innovative company!
Not a good fit but know someone who is? Please refer them!
Local candidates only, no relocation assistance available