We are currently seeking a Finance Manager to support the North America Child Care business. This position is the senior financial advisor to the Child Care GM and business team and acts as an indispensable partner in achievement of business objectives. Key expectations and responsibilities include:
- Influence the organization in a way that balances market share, top-line growth, profitability, and balance sheet efficiency to create long-term shareholder value
- Identify relevant issues, clarify strategic choices, and bring a point of view to the table that influences the direction of the organization
- Proactively bring forward insights and ideas
- Drive and lead things that matter across the business
- Take accountability to deliver results that have a meaningful impact on the success of Kimberly-Clark
The position reports to the North America Personal Care CFO and is based in Chicago, IL.
- Provide Child Care brand leadership with financial counsel by supplying meaningful analysis and articulating choices relative to current performance, projected business plans, innovation pipeline, and other discrete projects. Key to this delivery is cultivating a cross-functional network and developing a deep understanding of the Child Care business.
- Provide thought leadership and sound business management to recommend courses of action to achieve brand and sector goals
- Act as a source of business knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to ensure sound analyses and recommendations across a wide range of business decisions that may include market growth, innovation, go-to-market strategies, and investments
- Embrace and demonstrate a continuous improvement mindset to improve the quality and productivity of the Baby & Child Care Finance team
- Ensure application of corporate financial controls via effective communication, implementation, and audit of control procedures
- Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach to business support. Personally demonstrate Kimberly-Clark's leadership behaviors: Build Trust, Make Decisions, Win Consistently, Think Customer, Continuously Improve, and Build Talent
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills to manage functional workload, multiple priorities, and competing time demands
- Demonstrated ability to effectively utilize strategic corporate tools and processes for data analysis.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills to deliver effective, confident, and results-oriented communications and presentations.
- Advanced computer skills using Excel, and PowerPoint to prepare communications, financial/functional spreadsheets, and presentations
- Developed interpersonal skills to function as an integral part of multiple teams
- Master's degree in Business
- Experience providing financial expertise to Consumer Product businesses
- Experience in analyzing, cultivating, and commercializing product innovation
- Experience working and influencing in a matrix organization
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day - at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 148 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and endless opportunities to work with some of the world's most recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With an inclusive culture, our employees - and the original thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark - make us stronger. EOE disability/vet.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship. This position is subject to drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role's country only. K-C will provide relocation support for this role.
Time TypeFull time