Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance drives financial management for the company and maintains and enhances risk and financial controls. Key functions within Enterprise Finance include finance and accounting; Treasury; corporate development, mergers, and acquisitions; Data Management and Insights, the Customer Remediation Center of Excellence, Enterprise Shared Services, Business Process Management, and Corporate Strategy. Enterprise Finance informs shareholders, regulators, taxing authorities, team members, and leaders of the company's financial performance through earnings releases, investor meetings and conferences, and meetings with regulators and credit rating agencies, following appropriate reporting guidelines. They also maintain and enhance risk and financial controls and lead many of the company's shared services functions including corporate properties, security, and global services.
Enterprise Finance offers services that exceed Wells Fargo customers' expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers' financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with approximately $1.95 trillion in assets. Wells Fargo's vision is to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,300 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 263,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune's 2017 rankings of America's largest corporations.
Our vision: 'We want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially.'
Enterprise Finance brings together enterprise functions that drive Wells Fargo's financial management, corporate development, corporate properties and corporate security, and corporate strategy. We do that by providing strategic counsel, subject matter expertise, innovative solutions, and effective tools to Wells Fargo businesses around the world.
Enterprise Revenue Forecasting Center of Excellence - Transformation Team
The Enterprise Revenue Forecasting Center of Excellence (COE) is responsible for centralized forecasting of the balance sheet and revenues for Wells Fargo's businesses. This includes the quarterly 9 quarter forecast, CCAR, MCST, R&RP, condensed monthly forecasts to support corporate initiatives, Asset-Liability (ALM) modeling, and supporting all LOBs and Functional Groups with their balance sheet and fee revenue forecast needs. The Transformation Team centrally manages and executes forecast operations for technology tools, business process, recurring management reporting analytics and frequent ad-hoc Financial Planning and Analysis deliverables. A tool user community of approximately 100 Revenue Forecast COE balance sheet and revenue forecast professionals depend on the efficient, timely and accurate delivery of Transformation team operations functions. In addition to 'run the COE' functions, the Transformation team is charged with conceptualization, development and delivery of 'transformational' initiatives to drive forecast efficiency and effectiveness through automation of forecast tools and centralization of key process. Additional change management functions include driving Revenue COE adoption of key WFC initiatives such as LIBOR transition, Legal Entity Forecasting, and increased Governance and Oversight forecast requirements.
Key partner teams include the Finance Application Strategy Team, core Technology, Corporate Treasurer team, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis, LOB Group Finance Officers (GFOs) and other Finance functional COEs.
The Lead Consultant will report to the Revenue Forecast COE Transformation Manager and will execute as both an individual contributor and a leader of matrixed resources. The incumbent will perform Transformation team operations, deliverables and change management functions.
- Manage forecast analytics deliverables such as management discussion and analysis commentary for quarterly forecast presentations, Fee Revenue economic scenario sensitivity analysis, and Balance Sheet Forecast roll forward analytics
- Lead initiatives to support transformation activities such as LIBOR Transition, Legal Entity Forecasting and increased Governance and Oversight needs for forecast processes
- Manage relationships with technology and business partner areas to support Revenue Forecast COE operations and transformation activities
- Ensure regulatory, data, and controls compliance for all processes/programs undertaken by the COE Transformation team
- Collaborate with peers across WF to help implement best practices and drive efficiency opportunities for the firm
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: finance, accounting, analytics or reporting
- A BS/BA degree or higher in one or a combination of the following: Finance, Accounting, Analytics, or Reporting
- Ability to manage effectively in a matrixed organization
- Ability to recruit, retain, and grow high potential talent/teams
- 2 + years of experience managing geographically diverse teams including both multiple domestic and off-shore locations
- Experience driving and leading organizational change in a dynamic environment
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- 3+ years of financial accounting experience
- Essbase and/or SmartView experience
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Management experience in a large corporate, multi-line business organization
- Experience forecasting large bank balance sheets and revenues
- Financial industry experience with broad exposure to wholesale, retail and investment products
- Knowledge of forecasting processes and systems such as Essbase, Smart View, DODECA and QRM
- CFA or CPA designation preferred
- Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain a highly engaged, high performing, and diverse team
- Demonstrated ability to influence and lead change, develop cutting edge, innovative solutions, build effective partnerships, and manage cross-functional projects in a matrixed organization
- Proven superior strategic, analytic, and problem-solving experience
- Ability to navigate a complex, matrixed organization
- Experience with the Model Risk System (MoRS), Essbase, Smart View, DODECA spread sheet replacement tool, and QRM
- Experience with Stress Testing, Recovery and Resolution Planning, 9Q Forecasting, Liquidity and Interest Rate Risk processes and governance
- Recent large bank balance sheet and revenue forecasting experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
IA-West Des Moines: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
NC-Charlotte: Min: $105,000 Mid: $150,000
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.