Ref ID: 03848252
Classification: File Clerk
Compensation: $13.30 to $15.40 hourly
OfficeTeam is offering an exciting career opportunity as a File Clerk with a growing Real Estate & Property company for an organized and dedicated new team member. In this position, you will be expected to manage and maintain physical and digital filing systems, operate office equipment, and complete general office work. A short-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity, the File Clerk role is based out of Matthews, North Carolina. With the right skills and an immediate availability, you might be the right candidate for this position. Make sure to contact us today for more information!
What you get to do every day
- Support and coordinate assistance with other employees on diverse projects
- Find and collect data according to company time frames
- Make sure a high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices, and other indexed documents are arranged within specific guidelines
- Gathering and indexing materials to be filed from departments and employees
- File documents properly as part of quality control related tasks
- Office related tasks like word processing, filing, scanning, archiving, and faxing
- Field and answer questions about records and files
- Deep understanding of Maintain Files
- Command of file conversion
- File Boxes experience desired
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Please apply with a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability handling office equipment
- Strong organization skills
- Applicants are suggested to hold 1 year of File Clerk experience
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.