Publicly traded (start-up mentality) International company looking for a Logistics Coordinator - with IT experience
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Thuan Lee
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
A bit about us:
Based in the Warrenton, VA, we are a fast-paced publicly traded company (with an agile start-up mentality) that is revolutionizing the drone detection and mitigation space! We are a developer of high technology defense and civil infrastructure security products for both commercial and government users. We are scaling rapidly are actively looking for a Project Coordinator who can help with logistics and facilitate Client-facing discussions/demonstrations.
If you are a Field Support Engineer with Logistics skills, then please read on .
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Flexible Work Schedule and travel.
We can offer you the opportunity to work with a company that is scaling rapidly and is a leader in its field with a presence in 70 countries through its network of distributors! Help us develop this nascent (counter-drone security) industry.
- Local Area Network (LAN) - set-up, troubleshoot, operate, cabling, etc
- Ability to learn/discuss complex sensor and electronic systems
- Logistics (Packaging, shipping, inventory status)
- Flying drones (experience or desire to learn)
- Open to local and domestic travel
- Preferred, but not required would be to have a background serving or working in the defense/military/government sector
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button. - provided by Dice