The position of Administrative Intern supports sales managers and administrative staff by tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information; resolving client issues. A successful candidate will have experience with calendar management, creating reports in Excel, and assisting with administrative sales support.
This is a remote part-time internship that will begin on August 16, 2021 and end on December 31, 2021.
- Maintains accounting database by updating invoice payment information, and processing credit card payments as needed.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves invoicing problems by investigating data and history; identifying actions to take; notifying managers and customers.
- Records data and submits forms to capture sales information, pricing information, and request demos.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Maintains customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Assists in preparation of sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Client relationship management through various projects.
- Tracks expenses, creates and manages sales reports, and submits for reimbursement.
- Arranges travel and reserves restaurants for client meetings.
- Assists with other special projects as needed.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- Previous working experience in an office / high tech environment
- Familiarity and ability to communicate issues related to web technologies, desktop publishing software, database and network environments, etc.
- Good analytical skills needed to project revenues, monitor budgets and other necessary calculations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
For more than 20 years, TransPerfect has provided comprehensive language and technology solutions to help our clients communicate and conduct business more effectively in a global marketplace. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2008 and EN 15038:2006 standards, TransPerfect provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, staffing services, multicultural marketing, e-learning and training, and legal support services.
TransPerfect provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by states, federal, or local law.