ActioNet is looking for a dynamic, well organized, and highly motivated individual with prior relevant experience to serve as the Facility Security Officer (FSO) to ensure full-scope program support and compliance. The FSO will be responsible for ensuring the company's adherence to policies, practices, and procedures of the National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM for implementing the policies, practices, and procedures contained within. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Candidate will utilize their substantial experience and independent judgment to provide an effective security program that meets NISPOM, DSS and corporate security requirements for large scale and complex programs dealing with most NISP agencies. Their success will focus on the partnership with our customers and employees to manage security risks, provide security training, and advance ActioNet mission by aligning security solutions with business needs and delivering value.
- The position requires knowledge of all facets of the security disciplines, work with minimal supervision, and the ability to engage with Senior Level customers and diverse personalities to enable short term deliverables and long-term lasting solutions. Candidate must also understand individual sponsor requirements to enable ActioNet programs/projects to meet their objectives.
The Senior FSO provides security management for all collateral classified programs in accordance with DCSA and sponsor regulations. This includes, but not limited to, the management of the following disciplines:
- Safeguarding- Managing all security processes of Control and Accountability, Storage, Transmission, Reproduction, Disposition and Retention, Disclosure, Destruction, and Construction standards afforded for the protection of classified material and information.
- Visits and meetings- Managing all processes and procedures ensuring the protection of classified information forecloses its possibility of loss or compromise.
- Security Incidents- Manage investigation and reporting in accordance with DCSA and sponsor requirements.
- Security Awareness Training & Education- providing security trainings and briefings to all employees commensurate to their level of involvement with classified
- Excellent organizational and communications skills, and the ability to effectively interact with staff and customers at all levels. In-depth knowledge, experience, and demonstrated ability to successfully enable NISPOM implementation and mission requirements, for most CSAs, in a large complex with multiple facilities. Experience with managing staff. Technical field experience including 10 years as the FSO or the equivalent in job-relevant work experience. A current SSBI adjudicated to Top Secret eligibility.
- Understanding successful Risk Management versus compliance requirements to enable mission success. Comprehensive understanding of the Security Incident process regarding Administrative Inquiries and reporting of the security incidents. A current SSBI adjudicated to ICD eligibility with polygraph.
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.- provided by Dice