Shift: Tues-Fri 7:00am-4:30pm, Sat 8am-12pm
Emp. Status: Full Time - Regular
Union Status: Non Union
Riverhead Building Supply is a leader in Quality product & Championing customer needs. Since 1948, Riverhead Building Supply has been the supplier of choice for quality-conscious builders, home owners, architects & contractors throughout Long Island, the New York Metropolitan and New England areas. We have consistently grown and developed our organization by employing the best in the industry. We are the employer of choice for customer-focused, team-oriented employees. Riverhead Building Supply is committed to growth and building rewarding careers for dedicated individuals. Riverhead Building Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we offer a comprehensive & competitive compensation and benefits program.
- Answering questions and advising customer in selection of building materials and supplies.
- Cutting lumber, and related materials to size requested by customer.
- Assisting customers in loading purchased materials into customer's vehicle.
- Marking prices on merchandise or price stickers, according to pricing guides.
- Straightening materials on display to maintain safe and orderly conditions in sales areas.
- Covering exposed materials, when required, to prevent weather damage.
- Counting material and recording totals on inventory sheets.
Participates in special projects, as necessary and weekend availability required.
Heavier lifting required, knowledge of building materials helpful. Bi-lingual a plus. Must be available weekends.