Gwynedd Manufacturing, a growing defense contractor located in North Wales, is a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility dedicated to producing quality products for the U.S. Department of Defense and various U.S. Federal Law Enforcement Agencies. As an innovative company offering a wide array of products, we strive to continuously develop new technology and drive process improvement.
We are currently seeking an experienced Facilities Maintenance Manager to join our Leadership Team!
Role and Responsibilities
- Execute day-to-day program operations and general facility maintenance management to meet business needs.
- Proactively identify facility improvements.
- create and implement action plans.
- Manage projects to completion.
- Maintain open communication with leadership team of ongoing maintenance projects.
- Allocate workload and supervise team members; provide training and best practices for staff.
- Manage relationships with contractors/vendors.
- Track and coordinate all reoccurring inspections (state, local, and otherwise), certifications and existing/new vendor contracts to ensure property remains in compliance and functions as expected.
- Monitor equipment inventory, electrical and hydraulic systems and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Manage team members, direct, plan and prioritize workload of direct staff to ensure efficiency and goals are met.
Pay: $75,000.00 - $85,000.00
Gwynedd Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.. Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of engineering concepts, including electrical and hydraulic and mechanical systems.
- 3 - 5 years of experience managing a maintenance department.
- General knowledge of OSHA guidelines.
- Experience in planning/managing maintenance operations and projects.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
Must have manufacturing facility maintenance repair experience