HealthPoint Family Care is a private primary care medical, women's health, dental and mental health practice located in Northern and Central Kentucky. The organization employs over 150 highly qualified physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists and support staff who are dedicated to providing care for children, adolescents and adults.
HealthPoint Family Care employees enjoy a competitive salary, 9 paid federal holidays, your birthday off paid and a generous Paid Time Off policy. In addition, you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide array of benefit plans such as health, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, long term disability and voluntary life insurance plans.
HealthPoint is looking for an experienced Facilities and Property Maintenance Manager. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensures all facilities and properties are in excellent condition at all times. Leads all maintenance, repairs and improvements within the organization's budget. Directly completes minor maintenance and repairs when appropriate.
- Reviews all facilities and properties on a regular basis. Determines the need for maintenance, repairs and improvements. Performs the maintenance repairs and improvements up to his/her skill level. For items requiring outside expertise, develops Requests for Proposals and bids, assists along with CEO in selecting contractors, directly supervises all contract work and holds contractors accountable for budget, timeline and quality of work.
- Uses problem solving to ascertain the best and most cost effective solution. Ensures the value and quality of all work.
- Ensures that maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely manner. Develops a preventative maintenance plan, plans to deal with aging building and property items, and manages all facility service contracts, including but not limited to, cleaning, landscaping and snow removal companies.
- Works collaboratively with the executive and management staff to prepare annual facilities maintenance and capital improvement budgets that preserve the long-term objectives of the organization.
- Typical work week is 7:30 - 4 Monday through Friday though earlier and later hours during weekdays and weekend hours may be needed to supervise or conduct repairs.
- Six years of full-time paid experience in general construction, mechanical engineering, architecture, maintenance of buildings or building inspection
- Three years of supervisory experience