Export Administrative Assistant - Great Opportunity!
About the Company and Position:
Our Summit County client is seeking a Export Administrative Assistant to join their team. Wonderful position for someone with 2 or more years of export and/or freight experience! Looking for a long-term employee to add to their team! The person will have the ability to learn the business processes, in addition to training on ERP systems.
Overview of the Export Administrative Assistant role:
- Handle administrative tasks pertaining to export contracts
- Assist with order entry
- Process shipments and track bookings
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Other administrative tasks assigned by manager
Preferred Qualifications for the Export Administrative Assistant:
- 2 years of export and/or freight experience
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office experience (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills