JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
SAIC is seeking Test Engineers to work in a collaborative team-focused environment and be responsible for developing and executing test cases and test scripts in an environment consisting of various COTS and GOTS tools. The successful candidate will work with a team of software and systems engineers and is expected to be skilled and knowledgeable in industry-standard testing methodologies such as HP Unified Functional Testing (UFT) and/or Mercury QuickTest Professional (QTP). The successful candidate is able to test scripts and automated testing methodologies with security, scalability, and reliability in mind. Must be a dynamic, innovative, self-starting problem solver that can operate with minimal supervision.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Computer science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 14 years of experience in the following:
- Providing manual testing support in a Linux environment
- Developing automated scripts for HP UFT and/or Mercury QTP using the Advanced View option
- Advanced VB through QTP/UFT
- Experience with Ubuntu (client) and CentOS 7 (server)
- Possess understanding and experience with user management (LDAP)
- Possess understanding and experience with user authentication (Kerberos)
- Experience using the VI editor
- Possess basic understanding of network protocols (FTP/SSH/etc.)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom . For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability