Ref ID: 02894734
Classification: Executive Assistant
Compensation: $17.00 to $19.00 hourly
There is an opening at a large, dynamic firm for an Executive Assistant. We need someone who is professional and highly-skilled, and ready to maintain various administrative duties for executive management. This job could be ideal for you, if you're looking for long-term contract / temporary work as an Executive Assistant in the Springfield, Massachusetts area.
How you will make an impact
- Assemble reports and financial data
- Monitor calls
- Making sure material is presentation ready
- Plan travel and meeting arrangements
- Educate and run other support staff and customer relations
- Elevated social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks
- Comprehensive knowledge of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
Gain invaluable experience in this amazing opportunity to directly support senior management at an influential firm with competitive compensation! We are looking for a self-starter who is serious about growing their career as an Executive Assistant in a quality environment. If this opportunity interests you, contact us today to discuss your career!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.