• High school diploma.
• A minimum of two years of advanced education at an accredited university or technical school.
• A minimum of five years experience with at least three years of experience working
at the executive administrative assistant level.
• Excellent Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
Executive Assistant to the Executive Vice President Real Estate Development / Asset Management
1. Provide administrative support to executive vice president of business development and asset management and other senior managers, including timely and accurate completion of correspondence, presentations, etc.
2. Maintain strict confidentiality as it relates to sensitive corporate issues that are performed by executive staff.
3. Draft legal documents and correspondence including vendor contracts and commercial leases.
4. Schedule meetings, conference calls and travel when required.
5. Maintain the electronic and paper filing of documents within the Landmark filing system for the executive vice president and other development executives.
6. Other administrative tasks as requested by the executive vice president of business development and asset management or members of the Landmark management team.