Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Diverse Segments Representation and Inclusion (DSRI) - DSRI partners with Wells Fargo's business leaders on the strategy, operations, and delivery of products and solutions specifically for diverse customer segments or underserved communities. This group is an important part of our overall commitments to advance our diversity efforts internally and externally. DSRI drives accountability for leading and advancing the Company's diversity and inclusion efforts in the marketplace and workplace, with the goal of leading the financial sector in its contribution to closing the wealth gap of diverse communities. #DSRI
The Executive Assistant will provide dual support to the Diverse Segments, Representation, & Inclusion (DSRI) Control Executive and the Head of DSRI Insights, Analytics, & Strategy within the larger DSRI team. These leaders and their teams work cross-functionally across the organization, partnering with HR, the various lines of business, Marketing, IT/Data Platforms, Legal, and other DSRI executives and Operating Committee members on enterprise DSRI initiatives. This position will perform diverse, advanced and confidential daily executive administrative support duties, and as a result, will interact on a daily basis with other senior-level Wells Fargo leaders and executives.
This Executive Assistant will provide a high level of professional support which includes a balance of senior executive level administrative work, as well as ongoing ad hoc and project/business initiatives such as planning meetings, tracking deliverables and pulling routine reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Manages complex calendars
- Manages all aspects of travel arrangements such as booking, preparing travel itineraries, making changes as needed and preparing expense report submissions
- Assists with budgetary planning; balancing general ledger lines and/or expense accounts; researching general ledger issues
- Assists with administration associated with recruiting and onboarding new team members
- Drafts complex and/or confidential correspondence
- Edits documents and presentations as needed and maintains organization charts
- Handles all personnel and confidential company materials with sensitivity and discretion
- Establishes and implements office procedures and controls
- Works to ensure office is in order, in addition to directing the work of other administrative staff
- Coordinates facilities support, floor administration, space planning
The ideal location for the position is New York, NY or Charlotte, NC but a location in the Eastern Time Zone is essential. The position will start as a remote worker and will be required to work at a Wells Fargo office at a future time.
- 8+ years of administrative support experience demonstrated through work or military experience
- Experience supporting senior level leaders/executives
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly refined and professional verbal and written communications
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Experience supporting multiple managers with calendar management, travel arrangements, scheduling of meetings and events
- Experience writing and editing internal communications, including corporate and executive level communications
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Knowledge and understanding of conferencing technologies
- A BS/BA degree or higher
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience reviewing and preparation of expense reports for leaders
- Ability to deal with conflict and independently resolve in a professional manner
- Experience synthesizing data from multiple sources and presenting it in appropriate formats
- Knowledge, background and demonstrated use of Wells Fargo systems (PeopleSoft, Staff Management, Talent Management, HRG, My Concur, GL 31, etc.)
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
NY-New York: 30 Hudson Yards - New York, NY
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 301 S College St - Charlotte, NC
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.