PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant, in Atlanta, GA.
- Answer general phone inquiries using a professional and courteous manner.
- Direct phone inquires to the appropriate person.
- Reply to general information requests.
- Greet visitors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Use MS Office including MS Word Excel and PowerPoint to prepare reports memos and documents.
- Sort incoming mail faxes and courier deliveries for distribution.
- Prepare and send outgoing faxes mail and courier parcels.
- Purchase receive and store the office supplies and replenish as needed.
- Code and file material.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff.
- Make travel meetings and other arrangements for staff.
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Certifications: Secretarial/business school certificate
- general admin
- strong emphasis on managing calendars
- scheduling and planning meetings
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$