Title: Executive Admin / Office Manager
Location: Miami / Fort Lauderdale, FL
Work Requirements: , Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Executive Admin / Office Manager
• 10+ years of experience in administrative/executive secretarial positions with senior level executives.
• 5+ years of management experience required
• Associate degree desired or equivalent experience/formal administrative training.
• Provides administrative support to the CEO.
• Responsible for coordinating schedules, business travel and preparation for meetings.
• Responsible for the handling details of highly confidential and critical nature.
• Perform management administrative responsibilities, including hiring/separation, training and development, performance appraisals, and yearly salary administration for staff.
• Conducts various analytical special projects.
• Prepares agendas and coordinates executive meetings, travel, facilities, and events onsite/offsite.
• Coordinates and prepares for Quarterly and/or Annual Board meetings.
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by Dice