One of the largest health insurers in the nation is focused on continuously building an industry-defining, world-class IT capability. Healthcare is forever evolving, especially due to emerging technologies, making this a great experience to add to your resume. Come join their winning team!
This contract to hire role as an Executive Admin. Assistant in Chicago, IL is responsible to supports the DSVP Architecture & Platform / Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the 4 director level direct. This role is remote until a return to work is established.
• Requires strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Has intermediate to advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, and basic presentation or database applications.
• Provides assistance training to other administrative staff, may supervise other staff.
• Includes frequent/continual contact with employees, outside vendors, and executives.
• Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• May also possess specialized industry skills/knowledge or knowledge of foreign languages.
• Supports the DSVP Architecture & Platform / Chief Technology Officer (CTO) and the 4 director level direct.
• Works in a diverse and more complex environment and includes some vendor and executive contact.
• Performs calendar management, expense report management, virtual meeting preparation along with more complex administrative activities including managing projects, office space coordination, team site management, meeting agendas and action items, composing letters and reports, preparing/editing presentations, and recommending or making purchase decisions.
Solving IT is pleased to offer a rich benefit plan to our W2 employees. We offer five health plan options and a PPO dental plan through Blue Cross Blue Shield, Term Life/AD&D Insurance, and 401(k) Savings Plan. Solving IT subsidizes the health and dental premium for the employee.
As you continue to develop your skills and experience, Solving IT will work with your changing preferences to match you with rewarding projects. Our unrivaled reputation for quality is demonstrated through our Inavero Best of Staffing award that was won due to the feedback from our own clients and candidates. We also love to socialize and have fun so we have regularly scheduled parties and events for you to unwind and network with fellow consultants.
Whether you are searching for your next challenge or just looking to stay on top of market trends, Solving IT is committed to help position you appropriately. By leveraging the latest market and compensation data available, you can rest assured that you are getting more than just an informed opinion. You are getting the Solving IT Experience.